- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Now Available
- Zoom Function in Dynamics NAV 2013
- Error when exporting budget to Excel – The call to member Add failed. Microsoft Office Excel returned the following message: That name is not valid.
- Error: You do not have permission to read the 0 table.
- How to Create Additional No. Series For the Same Document?
- Application Method Field on Customer Card, Payments Tab
- Functions > Reverse Transaction… on Customer Ledger Entries Form in Dynamics NAV
- Dimensions – Detail Report in Dynamics NAV
- How to Copy a General Posting Setup Line
- How to Manually Create New No. Series in Dynamics NAV
- How to Import Setup Questionnaire Answers to a New Company in Dynamics NAV
- How to Create Setup Questionnaire in Dynamics NAV?
- What is Setup Questionnaire in Dynamics NAV?
- Stockout Warning Field in Sales & Receivables Setup Table in Dynamics NAV
- Inel on My posted sales invoice is missing from Dynamics NAV!
- Rob Law on Cost is Adjusted Field in Item Table
- vivek kaushik on My posted sales invoice is missing from Dynamics NAV!
- billy on How to import objects (*.FOB file) to Dynamics NAV?
- yogesh jain on Error: Document No. DOCUMENT is out of balance by 0.01. Please check that Posting Date, Document No. and Amount are correct for each line.
- Kavisha Ahuja on Automatic Cost Posting Field in Inventory Setup Table
- Miklos Hollender on Error: You do not have permission to read the table
- ??? on Shipment on Invoice Field in Sales & Receivables Setup
- LLY on Dynamics NAV Error: The call to member LeftHeader failed.
- Luc van Vugt on How to delete ZUP file for Dynamics NAV in Windows 7?
- Cristian on Connect to Dynamics NAV database with one click (Desktop Shortcut)
- riquard on How to enable Tools > Zoom function in Dynamics NAV?
- Best on Dynamics NAV Error: The call to member LeftHeader failed.
- Liliya on How to delete ZUP file for Dynamics NAV in Windows 7?
Tag Archives: db_owner
There are quite a few error messages you can get when setting up Dynamics NAV security – database is invalid or cannot be access, you do not have permissions to read the table, etc, etc. And once you have seen … Continue reading
Error when importing FOB file: Cannot find the object because it does not exist or you do not have permissions
There are some tasks in Dynamics NAV, where it is not sufficient to be a SUPER user, to complete them. You need more permissions added for your username on the SQL Server. For example, if you would try to upload … Continue reading