“I want to send out my reports from NAV as PDF files”.
This is quite a common request and there are many ways of achieving this. In newer Dynamics NAV versions you can use SAVEASPDF function, but in older Dynamics NAV versions, you would need a PDF printer. In this series I will have a look on how we can use Amyuni PDF Converter for Dynamics NAV.
If you are a developer and you have been given a task of creating modification for sending out reports as emails with PDF attachments (and one of the requirements is to use Amyuni PDF Converter), I know you will find this information useful.
If you are using some other PDF Printer, you can skip these upcoming series of posts. I will not be mad 🙂
We will cover these topics:
- How to install Amyuni PDF Converter for Dynamics NAV
- How to test if Amyuni PDF Converter is working (outside of Dynamics NAV)
- How to use Amyuni PDF in C/AL
- How to test if AmyUni PDF is working (within Dynamics NAV)
- How to send printed PDF file by email
- Most common problems for Amyuni PDF
- Alternatives for Amyuni PDF
If you have any questions/suggestions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment.