According to Про Navision, Алексей Финогенов, Microsoft has just released a new set of Dynamics NAV backups with more DEMO data in them – extended demo database backups. And by more, we mean a lot more – previously, CRONUS database was limited to only 26 days of real demo data. The extended demo database will add 5 years of additional data.
According to PartnerSource:
The extended demo data includes data for the following areas:
* Finance: Utility bills, rent expenses, bank entries, customer payments, vendor payments, end of year postings and many more required to simulate a real company. A simple financial budget has also been included to ensure a good way to compare actual to budget.
* Sales: Sales orders, items, G/L accounts. Additional customers and ship-to addresses have been added to give a more realistic number of customers. Address information works with geo-features in Business Intelligence solutions.
* Purchase: Orders, items and G/L accounts
* Inventory: Adjust cost, journal adjustments and physical Inventory, 7xxxx and 19xx-x items are being used.
The extended demo data are NOT extended with:
* Item tracking, Kitting, WMS, Manufacturing, Service Management, Job, Fixed Assets, Check, Bank Reconciliation and other advanced features not mentioned above.
Some facts about the extended demo data:
* 76 new Customers and 32 Ship-to Addresses have been added.
* 11,000+ Sales Orders and 800+ Purchase Orders have been processed.
* 88,000 G/L Entries have been added.
* 32,000 Item Ledger Entries have been added.
* 2.4 million records have been added, the original demo company had 61210 records.